All NEW & TRANSFER students receive a FREE Frozen OR Glow Birthday Party!
Transfer students- we acknowledge your prior years of training!
EVERYONE RECEIVES A PERSONALIZED TROPHY, EVERY YEAR AT OUR AWARDS WEEK IN JUNE!
VIP REFERRAL PROGRAM for all IPAC families- We have the BEST REFERRAL Program around! Receive Cash, Discounts & More!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Saturday August 22 from 12-3 in Selden is our Community Appreciation Day! Food, Face Painting, Raffles, Giveaways and so much more! Oh, did I mention Anna, Elsa & OLAF will be there too! EVERYONE is welcome, you do not need to be a student. Come join the FUN!
IPAC is OPEN- Monday, Sept. 14 & Tuesday, Sept. 15.
It's NOT TOO LATE~ REGISTER NOW FOR FALL!
Inspirations... the place you start, the place you stay.
Dance * Music * Drama ~ Join the Fun.
REGISTRATION HOURS or register on-line 24/7!
SELDEN REGISTRATION HOURS:
Monday-Thursday 4:00-7:00pm, Friday 11:00am-2:00pm
SHOREHAM REGISTRATION HOURS:
CENTEREACH REGISTRATION HOURS:
STOP IN AT ONE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE-OF-THE-ART LOCATIONS AND SEE WHY INSPIRATIONS IS THE #1 CHOICE IN OUR COMMUNITY.
We are FAMILY
One of the most amazing things about being a dancer is finding your dance family; the people you train with who make you feel like you have an artistic home. You're not born into this family, instead you meet them in dance class. They will inspire you, encourage you, help you excel at dance and in life! At IPAC, we understand the importance of a dance family and the impact it has on your child. Our staff, students and parents have allowed our dance family to thrive. We would love for you and your child to be a part of our "home away from home" and experience the IPAC Culture. Come see what our family has to offer your family!
Why choose Inspirations Performing Arts Centre?
1. Professional Instructors- All of our caring instructors are experienced and love working with children! All dance instructors also specialize in their respective fields- pre-school teachers work with pre-schoolers, ballet teachers with our ballet dancers, etc. All of our Music Instructors are University trained and are experienced in preparation for NYSSMA and performances.
2. Customer Service and Friendly Desk Staff- All of our receptionists are available during all of our class times and willing to answer any questions you may have about any of our programs. At any time if they cannot answer you immediately they will make sure you receive an answer in a timely manner. Our goal is customer satisfaction.
3. Small Class Sizes- To keep our growing school on a very personal level, we limit the class sizes to guarantee attention to every one of our students that they each deserve. Our group class size maximums range from 6 to 15 students per class which coincides with the age of the students in the class. We do not just add more students to a class and add another instructor. For proper instruction, the students must know the teacher they should be listening to! Our music program consists of one-on-one private training in beautiful spacious individual classrooms.
4. Facilities- We currently have three spacious locations in Selden, Holbrook and Shoreham. All located in safe, family oriented shopping centers- you are able to take care of errands while your child is in class, or simply watch through our viewing windows/closed circuit TV systems (all 32" Color LCD monitors) or read a book or watch TV. Our facilities have been built to accomodate music and drama lessons that are conducive to learning. All of our facilities are constantly updated and maintained by a professional cleaning company for cleanliness. We encourage you to visit one of our state-of-the-art locations closest to you and see the difference!
5. Hassle-Free Recitals and Trophies! All of our recitals are held at local air-conditioned High Schools. Our dance recitals are known for being extremely entertaining, and are approximately two hours in length for the whole family to enjoy. All of our music students will have the opportunity to perform in our Holiday and Spring Music Recitals as well! Each year every student at Inspirations receives a personalized 12" achievement trophy. Special trophies are awarded to 3,5,7,10 years etc... NEW- Transfer students are credited their years of past instruction to their current trophy at Inspirations- we honor your hard work!
6. Opportunities- We simply can offer many more opportunities to our students because of our growing and supportive Inspirations Family. We have many different classes available at different days and times, with a variety of teachers to fit each child's personality. You are also able to schedule more than one sibling at the same time which can save you valuable time in your busy schedules. With the current economy, we also offer fundraising to all of our families in our school to help pay for recital costumes and even recital tickets. We are also able to bring in guest celebrities on a regular basis that is open to everyone in our school, not just our competitive students.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PARENTS AND STUDENTS WHO ARE PART OF OUR GROWING INSPIRATIONS FAMILY!
STOP IN AT ONE OF YOUR LOCATIONS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY INSPIRATIONS IS THE #1 CHOICE IN OUR COMMUNITY.